Thursday, October 10, 2013

The three R's.

I know a lot of posts lately have been just CCP articles. I think it is important to note, that I am posting articles from multiple news sources. Left, Right and bipartisan alike. We live in a time fraught with uncertainty in our global economic stance. Things wont get better over night but if we each do little things we can make it better and leave hope for our children and grandchildren. My kids are learning the Reduce Reuse Recycle motto in school. I think it is something we all need to adopt and utilize. This goes beyond sorting our trash bins properly. Do you really need that brand new phone, name brand shoes, new car? Can you afford it? Would that money be better spent elsewhere or put away for future uses? Am I saying to deprive yourself of all luxury? No. I am just saying be thrifty spend wisely and save. Invest in hard goods like gold and silver. Have a financial back up plan. Start taking small steps to build a better future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No racial or religious slurs, no threats towards other posters. Please keep comments friendly and informative. If you disagree with something or have supporting evidence contrary to what I have posted please feel free to share it in a respectful manner.